“If you want something you have never had, you must be willing to do something you’ve never done”THOMAS JEFFERY
Begin your day with the new Fitbit Versa 2™ premium health & fitness smartwatch which includes Amazon Alexa Built-in new sleep tools, fitness features, apps, etc. You can use your voice to create alarms, set bedtime reminders and even check the weather with Amazon Alexa Built-In.
In today’s tech loving culture, smart watches are still in fashion and they have become a necessary gadget for a variety of functions. They have a great number of features that make life it simpler to finish specific tasks, and people find it more helpful to retrieve information from their wrist rather than tie up both hands with their smart phones.
Fitbit Versa 2 Health and Fitness Smartwatch with Heart Rate, Music, Alexa Built-In, Sleep and Swim Tracking, Black/Carbon, One Size (S and L Bands Included)
Wearables have become a must-have and a standard these days, giving users insight into their daily movement and making the tracking of workouts easier and more credible than ever. By now there are plenty of options, but the seemingly overwhelming market and technology means there’s a device that can fit into your activity and lifestyle preferences. Think: Do you just want to know how fast you ran that mile or do you want your device to show you texts and remind you of routines?
Supported Application: Weather, Sleep Monitor, Reminders, Voice Assistant, Alexa, Phone, GPS, Heart Rate Monitor
Wireless Communication: Standard Bluetooth
Connectivity Technology: GPS
Operating System: Android
Band Color: Black
Compatible Devices: IPhone 6 Plus
Human Interface Input: Touchscreen
Screen Size: 1.34 Inches
Use amazon Alexa built in to get top news and latest information, check the weather, set timers and alarms, control your smart home devices and more all through the sound of your voice (third party app may be required; amazon’s Alexa not available in all countries)
Based on your heart rate, time asleep and restlessness, sleep score helps you better understand your sleep quality each night; also track your time in light, deep and REM sleep stages and get personal insights
Control your Spotify app, download Pandora stations and add Deezer playlists, plus store and play 300 plus songs on your wrist (subscription required; Pandora is us only)
With a larger display and an always on option, your information’s always a quick glance away (always on display requires more frequent charging)
Track heart rate 24×7, steps, distance, calories burned, hourly activity, active minutes and floors climbed. Syncing range – up to 6.1 meters
Works around the clock with 6 plus day battery life (varies with use and other factors)
Get a calls, text messages, calendar and smartphone app notifications when your phone is just close to you; also you can send quick replies and voice replies on android only. Works with Bluetooth headphones & 200 plus leading iOS and Android devices.
Compare with similar items
New (10) from $178.00
Fitbit smartwatch and tracker are now sold on Google stores. The Versa 2 strikes a balance between everyday activity tracking and more in-depth health information.
Edition: Versa 2 Smartwatch
Meet the Fitbit Versa 2, a smartwatch that elevates every moment. Use your voice to create your alarm, set bedtime reminders or check the weather with amazon Alexa built in. Take your look from the gym to the office with its modern and versatile design. See your status with an available display mode. In addition, get Fitbit pay, daily sleep quality scores, apps, notifications, 24/7 heart rate and store 300+ songs for an experience that revolves around you.
Product Dimensions: 1.56 x 1.59 x 0.47 inches; 0.16 Ounces
Item model number: FB507BKBK
Batteries: 1 LR44 batteries required. (included)
Date First Available: August 28, 2019
Manufacturer: Fitbit Inc
Best Sellers Rank: #226 in Electronics,
#7 in Smartwatches
Customer Reviews: 115,835 ratings
Fitbit Versa 2 features may change, be discontinued, or require payment in future.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been recently evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Question: Does this watch show blood oxygen (SPo2)?
Answer: What does show up on my Versa 2 is a graph of Estimated Oxygen Variation. When you bring up the graph showing the sleep stages during a night’s sleep, then scroll down past the bars showing the time spent in each stage, you find a graph of the estimated oxygen variation.
Question: Can I get this without Alexa?
Answer: You do NOT have to activate Alexa when you set up. But it is very cool. I was just driving and I asked Alexa how far to my destination. BAM!
Question: Can I receive text messages from an iPhone?
Answer: I have an iPhone 11 and a Versa 2 and yes, you can receive text and phone calls, just not reply or answer without the phone nearby.
- It’s very comfortable to carry around. When you wear the Versa 2, the weight is balanced enough that it doesn’t bring any form of discomfort. It’s also lightweight enough, you sometimes forget you have them on.
- The design is almost identical to an Apple Watch. Yea! With the squared rounded corners, it is difficult to differentiate both when placed side by side.
- The screen has great display features like the contrast, vivid colors, and excellent brightness. On a clear sunny day, I put this to test and it blows my mind.
- Say hi to Alexa! The Alexa feature does work effectively. I love the fact that one can speak to this watch as if it were a smartphone, and Alexa will reply to you at once in text.
- Fitbit is slowly pushing this Versa 2 into the world of best smart watches, thus you’re able to monitor and control any of your smart home devices with this brilliant piece. I have some smart light bulbs in my office, so I tested it by turning them on and off; pleased to say that it worked flawlessly.
- I feel the sleep scoring system is very accurate; Fitbit does a great job displaying all your data in a visually appealing mode on the app and also in the desktop form.
- The alarm feature is very helpful and timely. When the Versa 2 is tracking your sleep, it will find the best time to wake you up, with regards to your circadian rhythm, before you can wake on your own. Everyone has a different sleep cycle, the light sleepers and the deep sleepers. So, you should expect a different outcome compared to a friend’s. Usually, it falls within the 30-minute time frame before your alarm is set.
- The other fitness programs in the Fitbit include activity trackers, heart rate, distance travelled, calories burned, etc are all accurate and effective. This technology isn’t new, but Fitbit adds more advancement by installing trackers that are consumer friendly. You’ll be surprised how complex some trackers in the market space are. If you had the previous Versa, you should expect the same layout.
- Some features like the Relax app guides you through breathing exercises, movement reminders which brings consciousness on how long one has been in the sitting position.
- Numerous exercise modes, training guides, and even 10-minute training cycles are some of the features of this trending device. Like I mentioned earlier, if a motivation for workout routines is needed, this is the perfect solution.
- Third-party apps like Uber are made available in this watch; it’s really good to know that third-party app companies are investing in Fitbit.
- The Battery life is pretty good; Around 3 days of usage before a recharge is needed.
- It is swim-proof.
- There is a connectivity issue with Versa. It could disconnect from a phone at any time and would take time and effort to reconnect.
- Numerous subscriptions are needed for a proper and efficient functioning of the watch.
- No integration with Apple Health and Google fit.
- Your phone needs to be on you to fully use this watch; The Versa is literally an accessory to your phone.
The essence of a Fitbit is to have an accessible digital fitness device on you at all times. With the Versa 2, a fitness book that does all the writing, tracking, your only requirement is to workout. It provides you with key details you need on exercises, your workout routines, and your health.
I felt the need to check on my health stats regularly, and it is one of the few devices that can keep you in check and visually show you that you’re improving. A light device, excellent display, and a great motivation tool it is.
The Galaxy Watch is a smartwatch and this is not same. Unlike other smart watches, once purchase this, you still need to pay more to have updates and full-time experience. Fitbit premium “monthly” services provide a great deal of data and programs to help you out, but you need to pay for it.
Even with the payment you still need to have your phone around as Alexa currently isn’t useful enough except for the weather.
Overall: A virtual fitness device that is a must-have for those who want to stay healthy and be in shape is the Fitbit Versa 2 smartwatch, the best in 2021.
Love it! It works amazingly well. I like that you can ask it any question and it will respond with credible information from the internet.SARAH
I previously had the Fitbit Versa Lite edition, which included features like Fitbit Pay among others. I have to say, I am overall very impressed with the Versa 2, as its features have vastly improved and the device itself runs much more smoothly all-around.TERI LYNN
I got my Fitbit Versa 2 this morning. I’ve been playing around with it all morning; Loving all the new features! Having Alexa on my wrist is great!MAC7
MEDICO BEAUTY WORLD